Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I've long since moved past the original 2005 setup the 24' Keystone trailer came with, use that shelf as storage, I suppose I should make a cabinet for the space, rather than the two bank boxes I keep up there..

So the first flat screen we had flunked on the last SW trip, RV park cable systems had technology past where their adapters could bring it down to my little 20" TV could translate. Gave it away to a garage sale.

So now I bought a nice 32" Samsung Smart TV, surprisingly light, but still if I tried using the old arm, I'd still be fighting to keep it from sagging. I used to have to prop the old one with a plastic cup to keep it up..

So I'm looking for a mounting, on an arm I think, that will support this TV, maybe even let it be removable, which the old one was, but so far I'm not liking what I see..

I may have to create a base for it, but if so, it's possible..

Any recommendations? Sources?

weco
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.