Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
seems like odd timing with no games in 3 months...

BUT, there’s always a but...

about 2 years ago there were rumors around here that he (Jason Bottrell) was having an affair with the girl who did between period interviews (also a Pegula Sports entertainment employee)...

but in Trumps America she was fired and he stayed!!!
Print the post Back To Top
Didn't they announce just a couple weeks back that he would be back?

eye-roll.
Sabres fans are happier than a Pig in Sh**, Botterell will never live down the Ryan O’Reilly trade!!!

Test for HFB:

Sabres haven’t won a title in their 49year existence, only 1 team is more futile...
Guess Who???
Guess Who???

I was of the impression that it was Buffalo and Vancouver with the same time frame. Maybe offset by a year or so?
who else but the Maple Loafs, last SC title was in 66/67 season, around the time of Bobby Orr’s rookie season!!!
Oh right. And ... Buffalo and Vancouver have both been to the SC final series, but lost. 66/67 was Toronto's last appearance in the final too. And I see they are just behind Florida in years without a playoff series win.
Toronto’s problem is they play the dreaded Bruins in the 1st round in almost season...haven’t beat them in a playoff series in around SIXTY YEARS!!!
Boston has Montreal as their gremlin.

Boston hasn't had too bad a time with Montreal in the playoffs since the late 80's. They have met 11 times after (not including) 87-88 with the Bruins winning 6. Boston also beat Montreal in 87-88, en route to the cup final and being steamrolled by Edmonton, in a series that featured the interrupted / cancelled game due to power failure in Boston.

I remember well the 87-88 series, as it ended a 45 year drought of beating Montreal in the playoffs that included 18 consecutive playoff series wins by the Habs.

So ... I get it, and it does suck.