No. of Recommendations: 2
Sad, but also not surprised. TMF is moving toward more expensive/expansive services. HG might be next. Fortunately for me I have been recently moving my $ into SA, RB, and now Supernova stocks, so I'll only have a few GG picks left (CGA, YONG, BLX, and NBBTF.PK). of all these I'd most like to see ongoing coverage of NBBTF. Without, I might feel forced to sell. That's the downside of relying on others to do your homework for you. :(

@kidchicago2:
"I have to say this is a really puzzling move. If you're going to do a real money portfolio, why not charge for access to it? I'm not aware of another Fool real-money portfolio that is not behind a paywall."

What about 11 0'clock stocks, the rising star ports, or Jim Royal's " world's best dividend portfolio?" Seems like TMF is doing more of these real money ports recently.

Chasemarmot
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.