Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
This has been low-key irritating, but here goes:

On iPadOS 15.0.2, if I have multiple tabs open, the close box on each tab is a little square with an x at the left of the tab.

If I open the window view (or whatever it’s called) by tapping the squares at the upper right of the screen, the tab/window thumbnails are closed with a little circle with an x at the upper right corner of each window.

That kind of inconsistency…

-awlabrador
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
If I open the window view (or whatever it’s called) by tapping the squares at the upper right of the screen, the tab/window thumbnails are closed with a little circle with an x at the upper right corner of each window.

True. But I never would have noticed it had you not pointed it out. There are plenty of other user interface quirks that irritate me much more. Like renaming a PDF in Books: the cursor is almost invisible, and it doesn't auto-capitalize the first letters of words. Also, there's no way to edit the author!
No. of Recommendations: 1
True. But I never would have noticed it had you not pointed it out. There are plenty of other user interface quirks that irritate me much more. Like renaming a PDF in Books: the cursor is almost invisible, and it doesn't auto-capitalize the first letters of words. Also, there's no way to edit the author!

I see that I'm not the only one pissed off with Apple!

Denny Schlesinger
No. of Recommendations: 0
More disappointed that they don't pay the attention we'd like to see at some basic frustrations. That they dropped the ball on Calendar's user interface, allow permanent changes, in formatting, , that we lost MacDraw, HyperCard, MacPaint, that could have been kept in-house, fine tuned...

Nothing major, there are workarounds, but a lot could be better...