Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Of course it gets more prestigious each day - whether its President Obama, packaging up and sending back a bust of Winston Churchill, giving the queen an IPOD of all his speeches, or of Boris Johnson giving Biden a Wikipedia picture. It's nice to see tech modernity, and how it makes so many things more full of heart and heritage.

But there's been talk of the transatlantic alliance, the 'rich world', the Western world as the G7 get together.

And yeah, it's been great. From Africa to Kuwait to Iraq to the Kurdish people to Palestinians to Africans to Central America to India to Pakistan to Latin America to Hiroshima to Mali..............not one of the world's major population centers hasn't been "touched" by European and Transatlantic powers. The "transatlantic" alliance has done wonders to the people in these ancient civilizations, and done an even better job stewarding their natural resources - be it the woods or jewels or fuels that you see in royal crowns to this very moment.

I'm proud, that it continues with this week, my Vice President, Kamala Harris going to Central America, directly warning its people "dont come. Don't come" to America, and telling them they need American help on corruption and judiciary and governance.

And sure, Central and Latin America are thinking "yeah, we need more American help, it's worked out so well for the last half century".

So I am thankful to Merkel, Macron, and all who took time out from Hijab bans, disqualifying candidates over Muslim dress, policing "ghettos" with concentrated populations of migrants, unprovoked bombings of Mali.

And especially to Vice President Harris whose skills and chosen career as a prosecutor - have been part of the solution where it comes to equal justice under the law for all people, whether it's from Lloyds of London, or the Floyds Houston.

Very proud that my Vice President, can show the world what America is truly about.

Another post on politics, praising allies, and no personal attack on any board member.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.