Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 11
Sam,

Please stop posting minor variations of the same message. It's boring, and annoying. You do occasionally, perhaps even frequently, have interesting things to say, but your presentation is defeating your message.

In addition, I suggest you swing with your biggest punches, and ignore the unimportant stuff. I don't think you're probably going to get anyone very excited about what day Jason Lindsey actually resigned. Who gives a damn? Who even gives a damn if he signed this on this day and that on that day. I sign things all the time that have dates on them that aren't really the dates I signed them. Big whoop!

In addition, reposting "You made this little error -- talk to your attorneys" over and over is boring.

I mean, do you think the people you address your posts to are even READING THIS BOARD? Consider your audience. Talk to us, not a bunch of absent people. We are busy and don't necessarily have time to attend to the minutiae you seem to want to pummel us with. Stick with the big items, keep it concise, and make an impact, or you're going to lose your audience. As you may know, there is an "Ignore" button here that allows people to consign you to unreadability, and you are coming perilously close to that status for me, and I suspect for others.

UsuallyReasonable
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.