Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Just returned from a trip to San Diego. As many of you know @Home is available there through Cox Cable. They are going to be the test market for downloadable CD quality music. While in San Diego I informally asked several people if they were on line, and specifically if they were using @Home. I found 6 people that were using @Home. I asked them if they liked the service and would they ever consider going back to a dial up service. 6 out of 6 said they would never go back to the dial up service. They described their down load times with words like incredible, zippy, and right now.

I did find several people that were using AOL, about a dozen. One lady said that she keeps on using AOL because she can't figure out how to turn them off! They keep billing her Credit Card, and she keeps using the Service, but she wants to stop and can't figure out how to do it. Maybe AOL should send out uninstall disks nation wide next? Don't hold yer breath!

LuxSit
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.