Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0

I am in the San Diego Area. (Carmel Mt. Ranch, not far from Escondido)I would like to know if there are any get-togethers in my area?

Thanks,

Rutheast
Print the post Back To Top
Well, there has been some discussion of us getting together, but nothing definate yet.

Ishtar (I work in Carmel Mtn area. . .)

<<I am in the San Diego Area. (Carmel Mt. Ranch, not far from Escondido)I would like to know if there are any get-togethers in
my area?>>

There will be in the near future! I am pulling together an email list of interested Fools, and will arrange something by the end of January, maybe early February. Please email me at casswoman@yahoo.com so I can add you to the list.

Cassandra
<<I am in the San Diego Area. (Carmel Mt. Ranch, not far from Escondido)I would like to know if there are any get-togethers in
my area?>>

<<There will be in the near future! I am pulling together an email list of interested Fools, and will arrange something by the end of January, maybe early February. Please email me at casswoman@yahoo.com so I
can add you to the list.>>

Hi! I'm a new Fool and am also interested in a SD get-together. I'll email you my contact info.

Dixie