No. of Recommendations: 33
To justify removing Jim Acosta's hard pass, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders tweeted manipulated Infowars video she said proves his "inappropriate behavior" which she says is "clearly documented in this video".

In the video Infowars editor-at-large Paul Joseph Watson can be seen following the modern political disinformation playbook — avoiding personally claiming the incident constituted an assault while repeatedly showing manipulated, slowed down footage, stripped of its audio, to make it look like an assault — all the while suggestively reframing what happened to whip up hyperpartisan sentiment (‘what if this had been a conservative reporter ranting at Obama’ etc) in order to manipulate his audience to side with the president against CNN.

In the raw footage, what's clear is that Acosta blocked several attempts by the intern to take the microphone by using his arm and the side of his hand brushed against the intern’s arm. Acosta immediately addressed her with “pardon me ma’am” as he did so.

In its formal response, CNN states the obvious: "Press Secretary Sarah Sanders lied."

Well, duh.

In the end this accomplished the president's goal of distracting the media from talking about the mid-term thrashing of the republicans in the House.

Or as the president likes to call it, "almost a total victory".

#SQUIRREL

https://techcrunch.com/2018/11/08/white-house-shares-manipul...

https://twitter.com/CNNPR/status/1060350746703597568/photo/1...

https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/1060374680991883265?ref_...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
In the raw footage, what's clear is that Acosta blocked several attempts by the intern to take the microphone by using his arm and the side of his hand brushed against the intern’s arm. Acosta immediately addressed her with “pardon me ma’am” as he did so.

Is this the way to behave? Well, I guess by liberal standards it is acceptable.
No. of Recommendations: 3

To try to grab away the microphone?

Schvitz
No. of Recommendations: 26

Protecting his microphone from the intern who wished to silence him by taking it away?

You bet!

And he did it without assaulting her. If anyone assaulted anyone, it was the intern who assaulted Acosta when she tried to take his microphone away.
No. of Recommendations: 2
Protecting his microphone from the intern who wished to silence him by taking it away?

You bet!

And he did it without assaulting her. If anyone assaulted anyone, it was the intern who assaulted Acosta when she tried to take his microphone away.

LOL@bill with his fake spin...

Acosta was belligerent and out of line. He was told to sit down and give the mic to the young White House aide. Acosta refused and made a fool of himself.

snip
"After Mr Acosta attempted to follow up his question with a second on Robert Mueller’s Russia probe, Mr Trump added, pointing angrily: “That’s enough. That’s enough. That’s enough. Excuse me, that’s enough.”

Mr Trump said he was “not concerned about anything” because the investigation was “a hoax”.

Continuing to berate Mr Acosta, he added: “That’s enough. Put down the mic.”

Mr Acosta was seen to tussle with a female White House aide who was trying to retrieve the microphone.

As the reporter continued to quiz him and interrupt him, Mr Trump became more agitated and stepped away from the podium. Mr Acosta then sat down."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-cnn-...

Acosta continued to try to ask questions without the microphone. What a jerk.
No. of Recommendations: 1
LOL@bill with his fake spin...

The woman tried to snatch the microphone away. That’s not spin; that’s what happened.

If you want to talk about technicalities, what she did amounted to assault.

Acosta turned away from her as she attempted to forcibly remove the microphone from his hands, then Sarah Huckleberry tried to spin that into “Acosta laid a hand on the poor girl”.

That didn’t fly with the reporters standing next to Acosta. They support his version of event.

The only spin is being spun out of whole cloth by those in the WH and those who can’t be bothered to watch the whole video with audio.
The woman tried to snatch the microphone away. That’s not spin; that’s what happened.

If you want to talk about technicalities, what she did amounted to assault.

Acosta turned away from her as she attempted to forcibly remove the microphone from his hands, then Sarah Huckleberry tried to spin that into “Acosta laid a hand on the poor girl”.

Trump told Acosta to stop his belligerent behavior and hand over the mic.

I don't give a hoot what his feelings are or how much he dislikes Trump, protocol dictates one does not behave in such a boorish manner in the White House or to the POTUS.
Under the circumstances one does not behave as such.

The WH aide tried to do her appointed job and retrieve the mic. Acosta wouldn’t give up the mic and kept talking over Trump.
President Trump was right when he called Acosta “a rude, terrible person".

You would be crying to Holy Heaven if it were 0bama at the podium and it was a FOXNews reporter accosting him.

But go ahead, condone such behavior, it's a lib thing.
I get it.
The white lying Trump cult is pathetic. They shun the truth in order to rationalize their racist corruption.
The white lying Trump cult is pathetic. They shun the truth in order to rationalize their racist corruption.

salaryguru

If you want to know what pathetic is, take a look at your reply to me.

You and your ilk have nothing going for you except hate...TDS...

Get a life.
You support liars who are willing to produce fraudulent video and spew slanderous accusations to thwart the free press. The opinion of such people is of no consequence in rational discussion..
You support liars who are willing to produce fraudulent video and spew slanderous accusations to thwart the free press. The opinion of such people is of no consequence in rational discussion..

Easy Pot Pie Recipe

1 pound boneless chicken thigh s, cut into bite-size pieces
2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas)
1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
1/4 lb. (4 oz.) VELVEETA, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls

Let's Make It
Heat oven to 400ºF.
Cook and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 8 to 10 min. or until done. Stir in vegetables and soup. Spoon into 9-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with VELVEETA.
Unroll dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press seams and perforations together to seal. Place over chicken mixture; press ends of dough to top edge of dish with fork to seal.
Bake 20 min. or until crust is deep golden brown.
No. of Recommendations: 17
LM: I don't give a hoot what his feelings are or how much he dislikes Trump, protocol dictates one does not behave in such a boorish manner in the White House or to the POTUS.

Ha ha... you just used protocl in the same sentence with the word Trump! LOL. Hilarious. Trump is the poster child for bad manners & impoliteness & rudeness & crudeness & impropriety.

What protocol permits Trump's incessant lying and juvenile name calling? LOL

Then there's your Rep. Wilson yelling "liar" at Obama during a speech to congress. You're a funny lady, LM. Very very funny.

LOFL - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro
No. of Recommendations: 2
"You're a funny lady, LM. Very very funny."

No. She isn't.

Ken
"Ha ha... you just used protocl in the same sentence with the word Trump! LOL. Hilarious. Trump is the poster child for bad manners & impoliteness & rudeness & crudeness & impropriety.

What protocol permits Trump's incessant lying and juvenile name calling? LOL"

Exactly, a lying, immoral, traitorous, racist, piece of human filth like Trump only deserves SCORN.
Seems like the video isn't faked, nor really sped up. It is zoomed in on though.
protocol dictates one does not behave in such a boorish manner in the White House or to the POTUS.

ROFL These clowns pointing at "boorish behavior in the White House" are the same clowns who want to get rid of "political correctness".

They won't see how funny it is, which makes it even more lol worthy.

Paul:"Johnny, vegetables are bad for you"
Johnny:"Yes, vegetables are really bad for you"
Paul:"What did you say? I did not hear you, I almost thought you said vegetables are bad for you, they are excellent for you"
Johnny:"YES, vegetables are very good for you!"

M