Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0

No luck finding an answer to this anywhere.....

We have an s-corp with two officers and no employees, with both receiving reasonable salaries (w2) plus profit.

I would like to start contributing to a sar-sep and the other officer would like to take the money and run.

The rules state that all employees of the company must get the same percentage of contribution paid out.

The question is, can I setup a sar-sep for myself without the other officer taking this benefit.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.