Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Saw the article this morning and thought, Humm, I wonder if this stock will go up. It was up to about 27 near the open and about 11am it is around 25. I would have thought it would go up. Or maybe it has already run up in anticipation of the PTO notice of issue based on a prior notice of notice of allowability of claims which generally comes before the notice of issue.

Then I went to the immu company link at investor relations and pull this from the 8k report

IMMUNOMEDICS RAISES $37.2 MILLION IN PRIVATE STOCK OFFERING

Morris Plains, NJ, February 17, 2000 --- Immunomedics, Inc. (NASDAQ:IMMU) today
announced that it has completed a private placement of 2.325 million shares of
Common Stock to a group of investors for gross revenues of $ 37.2 million. The
Company intends to file a registration statement in connection with these
shares. The offering was managed by Sutro & Co.

Looks to me like someone got these shares at $16/share. Maybe this is a dilution of existing common and that is another reason why the news has not affected the shareprice. Probably a lot of other stuff going on too though. Just rumminating!

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.