Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Saw this article which is generally about assessing
the financial health of companies.. (M.D. of Stockdoctor
made some interesting comments..)

Cass
If you remember I posted here some time ago about Stockdoctor. This is the first time I've seen anything which supports their work in company analysis. When I arrive in Brisbane and get set up one of the first things I intend doing is to subscribe to Stockdoctor. The set-up costs are $1400 for the first year then $1000 for subsequent years.
I believe this is money well spent.
I commented on O'Neill and CANSLIM and made the observation that there was nothing like IBD in the Oz market. However, having given some thought to it I believe that Stockdoctor acts very much like IBD in many respects, in that, it acts as a filter and throws up companies soundly based that you can select from.
Regards
Harmy

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.