Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0

says something like 'my sister is gay which is fine... but I want to send a positive message to my kids by voting yes.'

in other words:

Auntie Irmgard is a dyke, the rest of our family has completely ostracisized her since her first GI Joe, but I'm still nice enough to send her a Christmas card every year. Marriage, my little Jason, is only for normal men and normal women, and the people like Auntie Irmgard, George Sand, Virigina Woolf and Gertrude Stein should continue to be forced at collective gunpoint into it in order to be considered normal by dull witless suburban roundheaded people like ourselves.

jeanpaulsartre
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.