Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Scott Ritter is now a columnist for Al-Jazeera.

Actually, that is what shout radio and shout TV hosts and uninformed right wing bloggers would have you believe.

All I can find is Scott Rider wrote an opininion piece which was picked up Al-Jazeera. That's a far cry from being a columnist for Al-Jazeera.

I had an opnion piece published by the Key West Citizen once years ago.

I am not, nor was I ever on the Key West Citizen payroll. I am not a columnist for the Key West Citizen.

Scott Ritter wrote an "Opinion" piece which Al-Jazeera published. It was republished in places such as Brussels, Belgium's newspaper, online blogs, and so on.

The piece was called "The Salvadoran Option".

If you can find a "column" which Scott Ritter is currently writing on a timely basis for Al-Jazeera, please give me the links.

Thanks.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.