No. of Recommendations: 40
I have put together a comparison chart of all the basic screens, (4 and 5 stock versions) grouped by catagory. I show both annual and monthly data, including monthly CMGR, GSD, and Sharpe and Sortino ratios (relative to the S&P 500). It can be accessed through my website, http://tmf.e-possibilities.com.

Feedback is welcome.

FF
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
Looks like a great one-stop comparison site. It'd be nice to have quarterlies and annuals eventually as well.

One thing struck me right off, however. For the High Market Cap screens, both 4 and 5-stock ports, there are 5 columns of data but only 4 column titles. Did you mean the 'extra' column to be the data for a basic Keystone, as the Key-100 and Key-EPS are included?

-Russ
No. of Recommendations: 1
Looks like a great one-stop comparison site. It'd be nice to have quarterlies and annuals eventually as well.

Eventually being the "key" word. ;^)

One thing struck me right off, however. For the High Market Cap screens, both 4 and 5-stock ports, there are 5 columns of data but only 4 column titles. Did you mean the 'extra' column to be the data for a basic Keystone, as the Key-100 and Key-EPS are included?

There was an error in the HTML code. It is now corrected. It should have been Blitz - Key - Key-100 - KeyEPS. Thanks for the catch.

FF