Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hello everyone.

I've got 4 fools and 2 non-fools for attending a Seafood Buffet tonight however more are welcome, just drop a note or email by 3pm so I can make necessary adjustments.

Reservations are for 6:15 pm at the Garden Terrace Restaurant at the Inverness Hotel.

The Inverness Hotel is located at 200 Inverness Drive. Directions are as follows.

South I-25 to County Line Road (Park Meadows Mall Exit)
Go East on County Line Road (if going south on I-25, take left on County line. If going north on I-25 take a right.)

Toward the bottom of the hill you will come to a stop light. This is a weird intersection. So be carefull.

Take a left at the stop light and go straight. DO NOT take an immediate right after making a left.

After taking a left and going straight, the road begins to curve. On the right hand side there will be a sign for the Inverness Hotel and Golf Club. (I believe that it is the first right AFTER going through the intersection) Take a right and proceed to hotel.

If needed, the hotels phone number is 303-799-5800.

I plan on being there a little early to meet everyone in the lobby. If we miss eachother, the Garden Terrace is on the other side of the lobby and to the left. Anyone working there can point you the right direction and reservations are under my name.

If weather is a problem for anyone, I don't have a problem with picking up or meeting somewhere and carpooling in.

Wayne

PS. Since there was also alot of interest for Sushi, I propose a Sushi Dinner on the 15th or 29th of this month or substitute date that works for everyone. Place and time to be announced. If someone would start a thread so we can figure out date, time and place that would be great.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.