Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Hmmmm I wonder if its Trumpers - we all know that well educated executives running Starbucks are Trumpers. LOL yeah right. Of course, from the "$15 an hour!" and "Go Baristas!" caucus - we don't hear a peep about workers trying to unionize . No matter - the Leader is here. I'd change into a super hero suit but those are skin tight, and I don't want to look in the mirror and lose my breakfast you know?

Fed up of greed and incompetence of their Liberal overlords....a few more Starbucks employees may try to unionize. Well, we've seen the Liberal playbook. They'll send some Club 401K'ers to those stores to coerce and intimidate just like in Buffalo.

But wait- Seattle! Higher Wage! $15 an hour! Wait a minute I thought that would fix things. Hmmmm another Bubble-Meme bites the dust.

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/employees-at-2-more-se...

"Employees at 2 more Seattle Starbucks locations plan to unionize"

"Starbucks workers say they face understaffing in high-pressure stores and they want more input on store policies"

Yep, they probably tried to voice concerns - but their 401K'er managers were at home, getting paid to sit on Zoom - - and then kvetch for $80,000 SALT deductions.

(Once again, a varied topic, with non partisan link, with no personal attack on any Fool)
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.