Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 10
All,

I just want to let everyone know that I will be missing from this board for about a month. My unit is returning home (finally) from the Middle East. I was tasked with the fun job of returning with our containers and vehicles on a ship, while the rest of the unit is aboard a plane that left yessterday and should be in the States by now. Like I said, the boat ride is about a month long, so I will miss the rest of the regular season of my beloved Mountaineers and the rest of the NCAA football season as well. A small price to pay for the chance to come home though.

Too bad. I was looking forward to the inevitable November upsets, watching the slew of undefeated teams go down, wtach in anticipation of the whole bowl-buster saga that is Utah football, Florida's coaching carousel, etc. I was really looking forward to reading the entirely inevitable posts of ire that will fly during the week leading up to the UVA/VT game. I will have tp catch up when I get back. Good luck to your team, whoever they are, and may they win the remainder of their games (unless they play WVU).

See ya' come Bowl time!!!

Mac
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.