Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I was coming out of the T station the other evening, and saw a VW Beetle at a stop light. It was painted bright red, and there were several large, black dots in various places.

A ladybug on wheels.

I started laughing. A bright end to a tiring day.

Nancy
halfway through the 11th, and last, box of asbestos claim files. Then it's back to the pipelines, and the soil and groundwater backup books, and my beloved subprime and ARS lawsuits.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Greetings, Nancy, was this VW Bug sporting any advertising at all? The exterminator company around here (Truly Nolen) paints up such cars, and other old cars, to look like some of the critters they treat for. One favorite is the VW Bug made up to look like a mouse. And there are numerous other vehicles done up in different ways as desert bugs that they don't drive around but do park in public places as advertising. I have not needed their services (and hope never to, either!) but always get a grin out of their automotive festooning and truly do remember them because of it.

xraymd
was always a fan of the Oscar Meyer weinermobile, too, back in Detroit as a kid
No. of Recommendations: 2
Greetings, Nancy, was this VW Bug sporting any advertising at all?

None on the side I was seeing. It simply looked like a special paint job, done for the fun of it.

But after a tiring day it gave me a good laugh.

Nancy
No. of Recommendations: 3
I was inspired to google VW and Custom Paint, and this is one of the first things I found. Not quite the same thing, but an interesting POV.
http://www.ronpatrickstuff.com/

bll
What I want to know is how many people pull off the road in a panic when that guy drives on the highways.

OMG!!!!!!!

Nancy