Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 15

If you had bought $1,000.00 of Nortel stock some time ago, it would now be worth $49.00. With Enron, you would have $16.50 of the original $1000.00. With Worldcom, you would have less than $5.00 left. If you had bought $1000.00 worth of Budweiser (the beer not the stock) one year ago, drunk all the beer then turned in the cans for the deposit, you would have $214.00. Based on the above, my current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle. This is a new retirement program, I call it the 401 Keg.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
My Nortel stock a not too long ago was a dollar each share, when i purchased it. Now it's $4.50. Are you referring to NT in the year 2000-2001?
Iseepeople.....that post gave me a great laugh right when I needed one. You are favorite foolworthy. I'm sure Elaine Benis would proclaim you spongeworthy.
If you had bought $1000.00 worth of Budweiser (the beer not the stock) one year ago, drunk all the beer then turned in the cans for the deposit, you would have $214.00

Hehe... i did not know beer had that high of a deposit ratio! In connecticut, it is $.05 per can