Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

Today after the bell PP&L Resources Inc., a utilities holding company announced they plan to buy back up to 17 mln shares and to reduce its quarterly dividend from $0.4175 to $0.25 a share.

For the press release click on our blue "news" icon above.

TMF Spirit
Print the post Back To Top
Sure would like to hear some comment on whether people plan to sell their PP&L shares through the buy back or are they going to hold on.
Wow! This is a sleepy board. Same at Raging Bull. Anyway, I'm a long time PPL holder (28 years). Grew up in Allentown, was given the stcok at birth! No I didn't sell during the buy back. I think they were offering around $17.00 sound right? This stock doesn't have the sex appeal that many others have but I could never get rid of PPL! I did cash out some in order to help buy my first house a few years ago. Other than that don't know what else to offer you. I am curiouse as to why the pull back from 28 to 25. We've had nothing but good news!

Good Luck

Jarhead
What do you think about ppl now? Is anyone not glad that they did not get involved with that buy-back offer way back when?
What do you think about ppl now? Is anyone not glad that they did not get involved with that buy-back offer way back when?

I'm very happy:) But are you now thinking of selling your shares or buying more and holding out for future possibilities?

TR