Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
She is busy as ever doing whatever it is she does including... travelling around the province and meeting with other provincial and federal human rights agencies. She is considered a star in the business which for some reason never surprises me. Every now and then she shows up on TV where my wife spots her...

I'm sure that RK will be a wonderful Ambassador or high level diplomat once her tour-of-duty with the Human Rights Commission is completed.

Thanks for the information regarding the online training project that she initiated.

For future reference, the following link takes you to the "Serving All Customers Better" free E-learning course offered by the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission:

https://humanrights.novascotia.ca/content/serving-all-custom...

I took the course in about 5 minutes and, after learning the statistics for the Nova Scotia population and the ratio of minorities to total population, I was able to receive E-learning credit and print out a "Certificate" of completion.

Very nice approach to explaining the polite way to greet, serve, and succeed with customers of all kind.

'Hound [certified Nova Scotia sensitivity training graduate]

;-)
Print the post  

Announcements

This is a Politics Free Board
Politically charged posts are not permitted on the Metar Board. If you make a political post, and it is alerted, the post will be removed. Thanks!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.