Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 8
I just smashed my car into a wall to crush some errant zombies while on my way home from the grocery store where I kicked some old ladies out of the way to grab enough water and ramen to load up my 60" thick concrete bunker so I can wait this thing out.

I cancelled my subscription to the WSJ - didn't want the post-man to lead looters to my house. I'll keep checking in to SPOPs periodically until the cell tower falls and my wifi goes out.

Nice knowing you all.

-tK
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
We're not going to take you seriously until you start talking about making your own nails :)
Posted this to the watercooler (the running team thingie on the home page). Side splitting.

Tom
You didn't buy GMR at 40 cents yesterday? Oh dear.

Well now that we are raising cash after the crash (selling FNF) can we buy JBL now? More GMR? I know, more ES - what was wrong with that conference call? They're making exactly the right move away from Gov derived revenues.

Hovering over the buy button.
No. of Recommendations: 2
Passed by a planter full of beautiful summer flowers yesterday and thought to myself, I hope those are edible.
snafflekid,

I'm dying of laughter. OMG.

I will never pass by an outdoor flower seller again without thinking this.

Best, Tom
Snaffle kid - with the sheer amount of, erm, dubious content that's been reported the past couple of days, I'd be careful what's been used to fertilize the flowers...

Vince