Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
Hi folks,

I took a brief look at some internet & software shiny peebles & wanna bees and found that some are trading at P/S valuations under 1.
Almost the whole B2B pure plays - CMRC, ARBA, VERT (P/CF 4.2!), WEBM
the old personalisation stars - BVSN, ATG,
the content syndication king - INSP P/S < 2
INKT < 2 (P/CF 8.9!)
PRSF < 1 (P/CF 5.7!)
and some others.
I know the P/S ratios for some young gorillas are also at all time lows like:
SEBL 4
ITWO 1.8
BEAS 5
VRTS 6.5
CHKP 14.5
BRCD 4.9
VRSN 12
but do the first group deserve a closer look? I think so. Some of them still are cash flow positive or will be in 1-2 quarters. Their growth took a big hit but didn't stop and the possible rewards are big.
But the amount of work needed to find the best ones of the first group is much larger. Is anybody interested in the first group? Are there other worth looking at?
The internet is still growing and the tool that would bring competitive advantge to most industries over the next 10 years.

Happy hunting,
Efti
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.