Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Shiranai yo,

You get an "F" for not reading all of my posts. It was explained in an earlier post that the Rectum still stands and the FU Center is right across the street. I see also that you have chosen the losing side and gone with a person who doesn't count parking and gas and tolls and depreciation and amortization of his vehicle and the fact that he's cheap and brings a cooler of beer disguised as root beer. May you one day attend a Sixers game and sit in the lower level!

"When D.C. finally steals the Expos from Montreal" -a cheap man.

Yeah, like they did with the 1971 San Diego Padres, who are still the San Diego Padres, which leads to this little story:

When I was a kid I collected baseball cards and had shoe boxes full of them. The Padres were going to move to D.C. and become the Washinton Senators, so Topps created these cards with the Padres players in Padres uniforms and the team at the top of the card was the Washinton Senators. The Padres never moved and these cards became obsolete (read: VALUABLE!). Well, we all know how worthless baseball cards were back then, so one day when my mom was cleaning the basement she threw them all away. This pains me to say, but among those 30 year old cards buried in a landfill, and including the obsoleted Senators' cards, were some future Hall of Famers, many rookie cards, at least 6 or 7 Tom Seaver cards and a "Henry Aaron Becomes All Time Home Run King" BEFORE he became the All Time Home Run King.

I can't type any more.

Pat

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.