Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I gave much thought to the recommendation to sell some AMBA a few weeks ago when it was at 73-75 range. Given the upswing the stock had experienced, probably a timely recommendation to take some off the table. I however hesitated and decided in light of recent social/political activities to hold my shares and wait for earnings and guidance. Obviously, this proved at least for this instant in time, to be a good strategy as the stock has rocketed past $100 per share since the recommendation to sell some. I am however shocked at the absence of any comments about this stock, given the recommendation to sell some and the recent 25+ point gain since that time. I believe this is still a very interesting holding as the shorts still appear to hold almost 25% of the stock. This has been the case since the partial sell recommendation in the low 70's, and through the last few weeks of rapid price increases. I'm waiting for the shorts to begin covering as the recent price gain since reporting has been frightful for those on the wrong side of this trade. What am I missing? Why the silence? Is this not a great set-up for a short squeeze....? I thought the boards would be full of comments.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.