Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hello
I sold all my blue chips for athm but I am confuse about cdnw or I wait for profit news anyway it will overpass estimate or a merger news acquisaition deal..or just sell it and jump on athm because athm in one month if it continue like this could reach 160 but cdnw is 23 right now so a jump of 30% is to go to 30..
swiss mud
I i have the intuition that athm go up like aol in 98 3 point 5 point and may be a few 10 point jump ok some small correction due to profit talking and may be 2 weeks lost for china in99 amyway brasil did not make much just 10 days lost and again even and now at 128 so if athm slowly but surely do the pattern like aol it mean triple in99 at least....
swissmud
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.