No. of Recommendations: 0
Ok Folks,

After deep thoughts and prayers, I have decided to give MDP a spin. MDP, GG and 95% of TMF seems to be all about value. Let me have it.

From the GG message:
Second, as a thank-you for your loyalty to Global Gains, you will receive access to Million Dollar Portfolio -- a $999 value -- for the remainder of your Global Gains membership period, along with an additional three months of MDP free on top of that. I think you'll enjoy and profit from your new membership to MDP

I have more than 1 years of GG left. Based on above offer, I get MDP for 2+ 12+3=17 months. This should be worth $707 since MDP is $999 "value". I would like to ask for a $707 refund. Makes sense? If not, someone please explain me the concept of value as it means to TMF and as TMF value hounds think it applies to others (stocks).

Anurag
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.