Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Simon I don't dare mention this on a board with mostly Americans

Oh I do, most of them agree with me, the others are on ignore.

Icemann so, I am getting better at ignoring idiots without my blood pressure getting too high.

Yeah I gotta work on that bit, apparently we now have our own populist idiot in Ontario to deal with. Mentioned sending immigrants and refugees to Northern Ont, which of course is illegal.

Sometime I thing the voters in the so called democracies are getting much stupider?

Oh well, things in Nova Scotia aren't too bad, current guys in charge seem to be doing a pretty good job.

Human Rights director and CEO got an extension until 2021 (max allowed by Foreign Affairs as she is a loaner) she will also be Chairman of Human Rights Association of Canada.

The Vancouver corporate banker was supposed to move to Houston next month, they called her a few hours before she was going to buy a house and told her not to. Waiting to hear what the new plan is. Mention of back to San Francisco ... which I'd be cool with.

Tim
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.