Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
So I'm thinking I might be able to travel to Vegas real cheap this November/December.

Or will Americans be recovering by then and looking for an escape?

I have always felt Treasure Island should pay me to stay there - they have some magic aura at their blackjack tables in which dealers can only draw to 21 from a 5. Not 19, not 20 - 21. Every time.

-chris
Print the post Back To Top
I just booked a RT from LA to Vegas for $60RT on Southwest and then I'm taking off for Miami for $86RT on National airlines, whatever that is.

Gonna visit some kinfolk.
No. of Recommendations: 2

...and then I'm taking off for Miami for $86RT on National airlines, whatever that is.

Juno, the feesh are yumping right now here, and you can bring your feeshnets like the womanchild Susanna too. The mystery mist of the sea will spray for you, if you onlys come soon.

Donato
I just booked a RT from LA to Vegas for $60RT on Southwest and then I'm taking off for Miami for $86RT on National airlines, whatever that is.

I may do a day trip from Chi-town to Portland Maine on Saturday. Goin' on a Lobster run, bring me back a dozen of the critters if I can.

Nobody wants to fly now, so the flights are wide open. Should get a seat in First.

-synchronicity