Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 10
Since both posts in question present excellent analysis of SAN vs. NAS and BRCD, they should be part of the FAQ.

This may be a GG board, but I would be surprised and disappointed if we did not recognize the two Fools' work.

Part of why we developed a FAQ in the first place is to recognize hard work from the community. Many other boards would love to have analysis like what was and is continued to be presented here.

To ignore quality work because it is not perfectly in line with a board's thinking would be very discourging to the original posters - both of whom might not feel encouraged to present further detailed analysis of the companies.

I think that would be a great loss to the board. I come here for information and to learn about companies.

I would be saddened to see such great posts not given the reward and recognition that they richly deserve.

My 2 cents,

Steve

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.