Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Since you are “new” maybe you missed the reasons why I can’t stand liars and traitors like Trump and his racist true believers. Trump supporters on this board have one blatant feature that amazes me, when ever their opinions are exposed as total fiction, they go right on believing them.

I think I see your problem.

You don't have to be a Trump supporter in order to see some very wrong things. That is just a cover to dismiss those behaviors and traits that make you think you are favoring one side or the other. You only make your side stronger (and thus the entire system is up lifted) , by doing an inside job of making things better. It was the mistake of the German citizenry in the 1920's-30's. They created a fear based system centered around "deplorable supervillains" that allowed for the worst of all things. Happening again???

Make the system better by weeding out the misdeeds....and there are many to choose from. Eyes wide shut does no one any good.

Peace. Be safe and be aware.

ww
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.