Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Since you are on this site I am assuming you are a pro member. I started off with several different letters but I had to choose what to invest in and I really did not have the time to put into it.

The Million Dollar Portfolio started and I got right on it because it was what I needed. a Prescriptive package that MDF had a million dollars invested in it.

That was right at the crash and the values dropped.

Then came Motley Fool Pro which did the same as Million Dollar Portfolio and using options. I used the options component my first year with an over abundance of Intel stock that was contrary to the MFP philosophy. It worked and I gained back all my losses from selling my MDP stocks.

I follow the MFP prescriptive advice and have had some wonderful years of returns. My friends are ooohing and aaaahing their 1.5% CD rates while I just listen smile and keep my mouth shut.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.