Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
In the past, TV replaced radio. Satellite radio is radio. History will repeat. Same goes for XM, too. Also, cell phone might have radio. That is why I just sold all shares of Sirius today. My advise is that you all should sell shares of Sirius and XM. So it is up to you. Good luck!
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 10
In the past, TV replaced radio. Satellite radio is radio.

You're right. Haven't seen a radio anywhere since those dang TVs came along. And no one is buying those satellite radios either.

Also, cell phone might have radio.

Yet again, you are correct. Sprint, for example, carries a limited Sirius satellite radio feed.

Satellite radio is going down big time - I'm surprised I never realized it until now. I advise you to sell even more shares and go short. Take out a big advance on your credit card to cover your shorts. Then take some bong hits and watch TV. That's my advice to you.

MV

In the past, TV replaced radio. Satellite radio is radio. History will repeat. Same goes for XM, too. Also, cell phone might have radio. That is why I just sold all shares of Sirius today. My advise is that you all should sell shares of Sirius and XM. So it is up to you. Good luck!

Are you for reals? I can't remember the last time I even turned the T.V. on. I can however give you a report of all the times I've turned my (sirius) radio on within the past week...actually no I can't, it's been so many times I've lost track, seriously.

My Sprint phone can get sirius radio if I pay for the subscription. I already have a subscription for my car so I don't have a need to listen to music through a phone. If I want to listen to music through a phone, I'll call one of my credit card companies.

I'm quite happy to hear that you sold your shares of Sirius because now you've given what can be an incredible investment opportunity to someone else who does have faith in the SATRAD industry.
Take this lame post to the yahoo siri board with the rest of the pumpers and dumpers...IF you don't back your posts up here with facts people will laugh at you as they hit ignore...
fonz
I guess he thought would get rich off his ten shares....in a week or so.