Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
To My Old Friend P - P, these words are sent with the utmost sincerity. It is getting very close to the pay-off time for you, other Longs and I. I know you have already made a considerable return on your investment, as have I (at least on paper). Perhaps 50% or better. These minor fluctuations in the value of SIRI will be looked back at fondly in short order. You were Very Astute, as were other Longs, to invest in SIRI (or should I say CDRD) early on. Please relax and have patience. You will be justly rewarded many times over for your patience. Don't let the daily market fluctuations impact on your long-range goals.

Your previous upbeat post have lately been overcome by post on market manipulation. Many of us know what you post has validity, but this is the "game" part of investing. Knowing when to hold, and when to fold... I experienced the same phenomena with Rambus (RMBS). By waiting for the manipulators to be overcome by the ultimate success of this company (and believe me the volatility of RMBS has been much greater than SIRI's) I am now up over 400% and expect this to double in the next year. I have the same expectations for SIRI. I know you do also. So just sit back and enjoy..... And - laugh when its all over!!!

I hope you take this post in the spirit I send it to you. I want you to make lots and lots of money on SIRI. You had the foresight to see its potential when others doubted. Soon you will be rewarded.

Your Buddy - JimKane.Com
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.