Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
* Miki Ando looked great. I still think she needs a ton of work on the artistry front - and that part of her score was a little higher than I expected.

* Dick Button cracks me up. I don't know if he's always been this blunt and I didn't notice until the past 3 or 4 years or if he's getting to that point where he thinks "I'm old, I'm going to say what I want." Love him!

* Mao Asada went from being a little girl to being a young woman over the last few months. Some of it could be that they're not dressing her in puffy sleeves anymore, but she looks so much more mature now.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I saw none of Skate America this year, but I had heard of the results, and after having seen Miki screw up so many times in the past, I was shocked to hear that she beat Kimmie. Yes, Button has pretty much always been blunt, but old age has made him blunter. That seems to happen when one gets old.
Print the post Back To Top