No. of Recommendations: 0
Hello All,

I have purchased WORK on its DPO day @ $38.5. I think i got ahead of myself and got excited about all the talks about how users love the platform and how it is more compatible to use with most other cloud companies.
I know i am a new investor and have still so much to learn and at its worst, WORK will be a lesson learned for me.
BUT
I have been looking through Slacks financials and all the numbers provided on June 10th date look good but then i do not know where to look for their numbers before going public, so cannot compare the numbers to their previous years and quarters.
My question to you is:
Have anyone here invested in Slack? What do you make of the company?
I have seen its CEO is selling shares almost daily but considering they do not have a lock up period because of the way they went public, that doesnt concern me much, should it?
Please let me know of your thoughts and views.
Thank you,
Bella
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.