Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Slow week. Dabbled with ASTX and it didn't work. Then I held on a little too long instead of getting out even. Lost about about 0.5% on my account.

QQQ moved strongly higher after testing the 50. Market continues to look cheap.

NFLX did have the big surprise and moved up 20% on earnings. Looking for it to move out of overbought territory to reinitiate my short. I still believe in that trade.

LXK also very strong move on earnings. Will monitor but no plan to enter a position soon. This stock needs to establish a top first. With its momentum it should build a solid top to trade off of.

GME still strongly overbought. Will continue to monitor.

ASTX remains overbought. May be establishing a top. I was clearly premature. Problems with sitting in cash, everything starts to look like a trade. Will be more patient.

HGSH finally broke through 70 on the RSI. Williams %R also breaking down. Not sure I can trade it. There is no current earning date.

~

working on some new screens. I am sure I am not identifying the best plays, or right now even very good ones.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.