Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Are any of my fellow fools looking for a side hustle?

Small business idea: You are free to steal it from me.

Registered Nurses who provide certificates of verification for individuals for whom wearing a mask is harmful.

Step 1, pay $40

Step 2, decide which activities you wish to be excluded from wearing a mask:

a, walking (as in a retail setting)

b, light activities (caring for a toddler)

c, exercising (as in basketball, baseball, soccer)

d, what ever activity you wish to be excluded from

Step 3, You put on a pulse-ox detector to get a baseline. You then take part in the activity you wish to be excepted from wearing a mask, and the levels of O2 are measured as you do it.

Step 4, Under supervision of a nurse, with O2 available for recovery, wear a mask and do the same activity.

Step 5, after getting your with and without mask values, if your O2 drops below a certain level, then you get a certified letter.

No refunds.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
Registered Nurses who provide certificates of verification for individuals for whom wearing a mask is harmful.

HIPAA privacy rules prevent someone from having to provide that information. No one should be asking that question.

The other side of that, is that a person may be denied entrance into an establishment.

ADA requires that people be provided service, which is different than being denied entrance.

Don't want to wear a mask in a store, fine. Don't go in. The items can be delivered curbside.

I would be more skeptical of anyone with a certificate.
Hell, I could print one up myself and just *say* I am a certified nurse - no one knows.

Much like anyone who has a *service dog registration* - no such standard exists, so anyone with one is probably just trying to get around a system.

peace & no thanks
t
No. of Recommendations: 3
Mask wearing is rarely harmful. People with asthma,allergies, etc. are benefitted from wearing a mask since it cuts down on pollutants and other irritants from entering your system.

This is just people who don't want to wear a mask and instead want to get others sick from their stupidity.

A guy that has Cystic fibrosis tweeted out a video of himself wearing a mask while doing light exercises, if someone was going to have issues wearing a mask, it would have been him.

Surgeons, nurses, etc. often have to wear multiple masks for 12+ hour shifts.

Any respectable doctor would tell you that.
No. of Recommendations: 0
t, thank you for the reply.

This was done a little tongue in cheek.

The point being that there is no disability that prevents you from wearing a mask.

In most states you can't get a handicap placard for your car without certification that you are handicapped. (No one but your doctor needs to know your specific handicap, but you can't get the benefit allowed the disabled, without certification that you are disabled.

No one would fail this test.

If you can do it without a mask, you can do it with a mask.

Mark