Skip to main content
This Board Has Moved

This board has been migrated to our new platform! Check out the new home page at discussion.fool.com or click below to go directly to the new Board on the new site.

Go to the New Site
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Smufty, you're alive!

And well, I hope. Thanks, Bud.

Dare I ask if you're still investing mostly in metals? And as log as I'm being so greedy, do you have any lithium plays that are working? I've been investing mostly in software for several years, it worked great until last November or so. Since then, I've lost several years of gains, so it's time to spread out a bit.

I've been looking for an EV or hybrid for MrsRaptor, but there aren't (m)any available. Makes me wonder what the real demand for lithium is right now, but I'm sure it will be high whenever these supply chain issues get straightened out, whenever that will be.

What the hell did you do to this board? I keep checking month after month and ... nothing. Did someone puke all over the screen, or did Tim cut loose with a super sulfur fart again? :)

-D
fair weather miner
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.