Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Looking for opinions about the quality of photo books from online sources. Has anyone personally seen any? Ordered them yourself?

Why do I ask? Upcoming wedding. Frankly, I don't know how any photographers are still selling photo albums...especially at $1450 for 30 pages (60 sides). <GACK! SPUTTER! COUGH!!> Plus, we just don't have any physical photo albums sitting around the house. We're gadget people.

But I think it might be nice to have a book, a collected group of photos from the day, rather than just a digital photo frame or a slideshow on the computer. <shrug>

Discuss!
Kasha
Print the post Back To Top
Looking for opinions about the quality of photo books from online sources. Has anyone personally seen any? Ordered them yourself?

Why do I ask? Upcoming wedding. Frankly, I don't know how any photographers are still selling photo albums...especially at $1450 for 30 pages (60 sides). <GACK! SPUTTER! COUGH!!> Plus, we just don't have any physical photo albums sitting around the house. We're gadget people.

But I think it might be nice to have a book, a collected group of photos from the day, rather than just a digital photo frame or a slideshow on the computer. <shrug>

I got some from my daughter's wedding. The quality is fine. I found the DIY design setup limiting, though.

MOI
we get snapfish calendars made every year. i recently bought and used a groupon for a photo book with My Publisher and i was very happy with the results. you download their software to your computer and there are lots of options for organizing.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Awesome site here:

http://www.photobookgirl.com/

GSF
...photobook addict...

To answer your direct question, I prefer Shutterfly, especially with their recent upgrades. However, there are LOTS of other options.
If you use the wedding registry / wedding website info I sent you, and you're willing to review 5 of the vendors you considered (whether you used them or not, and whether they are already listed there or not), Shutterfly will give you one free 20 page 8x8 photo book. Additional charge for extra pages, tax, shipping and handling.

At least, that's what they did for me.

Frydaze1