Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
What a beautiful sunny day today to enjoy that awesome snow we got. Yesterday was fun, watching the snow blow in sideways. Luckily the power was only out about 2 hours.
Print the post Back To Top
Yea, I miss the dry Colorado snow! Snow in the 80's was fun. Many storms in a year, back then. Climate change and all, now. Where on the front range are you? I know the Springs got over 10", from a friend... and the further north, the more snow.

But we get the good stuff... snowball/slushball material... in the PNW, when it happens. Really wet snow here and nothing like the front range. We'd win "that snowball fight", between CO and WA! (o:
I am in Larimer County, south of Loveland. Yes, this snow was drier, but I am sure it won't be the last of the year. We still have years of big snow, depending on El Nino and La Nina.
OK, thanks for this. I spent 20 years in the Springs and remember the front range fondly. Commuted to Denver back in the late 80's... less memorable.

At least this wasn't an Albuquerque low. I still remember those. Could dump snow... dry stuff, and lots of it, for days!