Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
So, a bit of a setback. With talk of a 6 part series in this Road to Recovery training, I was a bit disappointed to find this is the only one so far. Not a totally insurmountable obstacle as iFit has a load of other workouts that'd substitute both with time and intensity but I wanted to keep the "be thankful...." vibe going because it's helped me to stay patient and not overreach. So, I'm repeating the whole shebang and doing 2 at a time. Not the dramatic leap in time as it would appear as I'd begun that process anyway by spilling over into the cool down period. Turns out to be a good choice as I'm hearing new stuff with my second chance to listen.

Since I'm not considering what I'm doing as "endurance training" proper, I'm taking advantage of being able to focus a bit more on weight training/strength and conditioning. Always a bit tough to balance the two without compromising gains for either one so I'm making lemonade out of the lemon. With this in mind I'm beginning to focus a bit on stabilization. Especially the stuff I've stumbled across on Peter Attia's podcasts. This is a subscription site of mixed interest to me.....but what I'm interested in is REALLY interesting.

Anyway, I found this as a taster and I don't think it's behind a paywall. Quite relevant for me, I think.....especially moving forward.....as I think it's an area where I need a bit more work before hitting serious poundage with the weights..

https://youtu.be/FjRorW4n8Rg
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.