Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 1
So I only need to send the 1040X and schedule B (although T-Tax printed the whole bloody thing)? Same for the state, I assume (140X). No need for additional W2 or the 1099s that started this mess?

WHAT additional W-2? I though we were just talking about a revised 1099-DIV, which doesn't have to be sent with the amended return any more than the original 1099-DIV needed to go with the original 1040.

I don't know what your state wants. Check their instructions.

Rule Your Retirement Home Fool
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.