Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
So, is this board the habits of the rich and famous (ie, 1>10M net worth) or those who haven't reached millionaire status, or just barely?

I have two short answers, both of which may or may not be correct. They are: Yes and I have no idea.

This board can be about all that. But who of us really knows what it will eventually evolve into. What I'd like find here is a discussion about the characteristics of millionaires and how we (anyone) can practically apply those same characteristics to our own lives. I hope that some real life millionaires and maybe even some mult-millionaires will visit the board and chime in. That would be cool.

So really the answer is, we'll see.

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.