Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
Wow. Been coming to these boards for over 20 years. Of course they've all been pretty much dead now for years but I'll still miss it.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Ditto.

Seems to me unless there was litigation overwhelming expenses resulting from some posts of some kind, very stupid not to offer continuation of the "non-financial" (and isn't everything connected somehow anyway?) without giving us who enjoy them an opportunity to keep them for a reasonable annual fee.

Ken
No. of Recommendations: 0
Wow. I will miss it too.
No. of Recommendations: 3
For those interested, I've been posting on the Tivo community forums for many years. It's reasonably active and there's a very good tv board. You don't need a Tivo to participate (I got rid of mine a couple of years ago). Here's a link to the TV board. The "Happy Hour" board is also good for all kinds of discussions.

https://www.tivocommunity.com/forums/now-playing-tv-show-tal...

Also, I've just now discovered "Discord" which appears to be very popular and has lots of discussion boards including various TV boards. Obviously it takes some time to learn how new boards work, the layout, etc.

https://discord.com/
Will the last poster please post an "off the air" test pattern?
Oh, sorry, these boards don't support images.

Mike
These non-financial boards are the only reason I come here anymore. I've long since deleted all my former financial boards except for dividend investing and I only look at that once or twice a month. I'm past the need to search for investment ideas.

glh
No. of Recommendations: 0
Oops... ww.USAFbrat.pl