Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
As we near the end of HURL (please tell me this is a belated April fool's joke), may I be the first to say "goodbye" to all (well, most all) those who have contributed so much mirth and merriment to so many. I won't begin to name them because I would be certain to miss a lot, but I do have to mention the deposed king of HURL, averagjoe. Take care, y'all and stay safe.
lld
P.S. What am I going to do with the six hours a day I will now have free? Not to mention the 26 pages of fun and laughter. LOL

OJ Quickies
I think the first sign of trouble was when she welded the seat down.

We lost all the vowels from our Scrabble game so I just sold it as the Welsh edition.

I look forward to the invention of faster-than-light travel. What I'm not looking forward to is the long wait in the dark once I arrive at my destination.

In a grocery store a cashier held up a small dairy carton and yelled to a co-worker, "How much is half-and-half?"
Without a moment's hesitation the other cashier replied, "One."

On gravity
The law of gravity says no fair jumping up without coming back down.
Gravity is the most fundamental force in the universe. What would happen if you took it away? You’d have nothing left but gravy.

My doctor diagnosed me with paranoia yesterday. He didn't actually say that but I know he was thinking it.

Headline in today's paper:
POLICE FEAR SODUKO SERIAL KILLER WILL KILL EITHER 3, 6 OR 8 PEOPLE NEXT
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.