Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 4
So many shiny objects I am looking at.
So many.

I joined Beth Kindig's service recently, in anticipation of this Rotation continuing.
Wanted to see another viewpoint on convictions and hopefully find a new name or two.
Definitely worth it so far.

Anyway, if I list all the things I did, I think it will be unfair to her service, as some of those buys were based on alerts. So maybe I share it in a week or two.

I almost bought TTD. I literally hovered on the buy button. Couldn't do it in the $600s.
I bought some more of my existing holdings that were beaten down.

I will say I bought a mix of EVs, china ADRs (I know, I know...), ad-tech, fintech, and semi.
Also saw a twitter post on ONDS which was a Nasdaq uplist vs SPAC and so perhaps a bit more under radar...it is involved with edge communications and in good trends. Tiny...so an appropriately tiny allocation. That one wasn't from Beths site.

Thought about: EXPI, ZM, and even pondered SNOW. But EXPI has run so hard, and ZM and SNOW still have plenty of room to give.

I am taking a hit to my YTD stellar numbers by deploying at likely not-bottoms, but ok with averaging down.

Cash is something like 22% now...hard to track.
And my rock-solid SPG and SPGS-U both serve as "better than cash" options if the market truly truly loses their mind and I want to take some more SPG off table in opportunistic manner. I am not there yet. But that is another 58-60% of my port, although much in taxable so probably not touching that.
Let's say with Cash and non-taxable SPG, I may have 40% to play with, if needed?

Exciting!

Dreamer
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.