Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Giving Toronto 3 of the top 5 or 6 salaries in the league.

So ... it looks like all in for this year. I don't know that you can have 3 $10M plus contracts and still have depth, but ... they do this year. And .... only one defenseman signed for next year.

In the last playoff run - depth mattered. As Chicago how having a couple players signed at a high % of cap can make depth a problem for a few years.

The collective angst if they have to face Boston again in the first round will be .... wonderful*.

If the city gets a cup, then its worth it. If not --- wow.

Is Point worth more? Rantanen? Laine? (yes, yes, no).

Good luck to Toronto, will be a nail biter of a season.

* I think Toronto out points Tampa to take the Atlantic, but ... it also won't surprise if the Atlantic has a 100 point wild card team, and that it is Boston. I think Boston will start slow due to hangover, injuries and schedule. How funny if Toronto wins the Atlantic and still faces Boston.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.