Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
So please, stick around, introduce yourself, and let's learn from and laugh with each other as we fulfill the Fool's mission to educate, amuse, and enrich through this board and the MUE Port.

Hi Jim,

Not sure what caught my eye regarding this board; but, it is very interesting and I will continue to read and possibly post there.

I am interested in the valuation part of the board so far.

One of the things that is perplexing me is the "value" of 2 stocks I own. COHU and KVHI.

I have made a nice amount on then in the past - pretty far in the past.

I am at the point that I have too much of them on a percentage basis for my portfolio.

I could just dump a portion and my precentage would be fine. But, I do not want to miss a nice upside movement on them.

On the other hand, there are quite a few stocks that could make more that they will.

They are equally in tax/tax deferred accounts.

Do you think a valuation model would be helpful to me? I am not looking to become an expert in valuing stocks. What do you suggest?

RunTex
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.